Радио

Зеленоград-большая деревня! Объединяемся!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Зеленоград-большая деревня! Объединяемся! » Предложения, отзывы, жалобы » Ваши предложения по поводу рангов форума

Ваши предложения по поводу рангов форума

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 33

Ранги-это попись под ником. Новичок к примеру..или Постоялец. Чем больше сообщений напишешь, тем выше у темя ранг. К модераторам и админам ет не относиться. Пока что такая шняга у нас:

Новичок 0-24 сообщений
Проверенный чел 25-49 сообщений
Постоялец 50-79 сообщений
Свой в доску 80-99 сообщений
Ветеран 100-149 сообщений
Прописан на форуме 150 и более сообщений

Это пока. Нужно что-то поинтересней насчет рангов. Если будут идеи, какие нить прикольные слова, то выкладываем!

Новичок 0-24 сообщений
Проверенный чел 25-49 сообщений
Постоялец 50-79 сообщений
Свой в доску 80-99 сообщений
Ветеран 100-149 сообщений
Прописан на форуме 150 и более сообщений
но вот так и ставь

Нюю...ет не круто....нужно вместо Новичков и тд. нормальные прикольные названия

да пока ставь так а потом по делу еще придумаем и переделаешь))

Знаменитым  пророком написан содержание давнего пророчества касательно России. В надписях указано что Россию ждут три войны, они будут сложные для людей. В двух из трех войнах Российское государство станет победителем. государство Россия получит большую силу, но через 70 лет после последней победы Россия разделится на более чем 10 частей. Предводитель крупнейшей государства  не сможет смириться с этим и по прошествии 20 лет находясь во власти, будет создавать мысли о соединении государств. Это решение будет провалом для большой страны. В первую очередь он поработит побережье и назовет это большой победой, пройдет время он вознамериться присоединить часть суши. Этот замысел принесет к ним только смерть, люди большой страны будут погибать за чужую землю, а для других стран Русь будет болезнью от которой надо бежать. Только убийство князя спасти народ и страну. Что предпримут люди!!!

Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

What's up mates, how is all, and what you would like to say concerning this article, in my view its in fact remarkable for me.

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

What's up colleagues, its great post concerning teachingand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my blog thus i got here to go back the choose?.I am attempting to to find things to enhance my website!I assume its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!!

Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out some additional information.

Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks for your time!

May I just say what a comfort to uncover somebody who truly knows what they're talking about on the internet. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to trade solutions with others, why not shoot me an email if interested.

Hi there everybody, here every one is sharing these know-how, so it's good to read this webpage, and I used to pay a quick visit this webpage everyday.

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not understanding something entirely, however this paragraph offers fastidious understanding even.

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

all the time i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.

Hi Dear, are you in fact visiting this web page regularly, if so after that you will definitely get pleasant know-how.

I am actually happy to glance at this weblog posts which consists of plenty of useful facts, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

Wonderful post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

What's up, of course this post is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

Superb site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get comments from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

Superb blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Bless you!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Зеленоград-большая деревня! Объединяемся! » Предложения, отзывы, жалобы » Ваши предложения по поводу рангов форума